Here you will find information about our Digital Leaders and how to be safe online.
Each Class from Holly to Beech has at least 2 Digital Leaders. Speak to them if you have any ideas or problems about online safety or technology.
Ash-Oscar and Ollie
Willow- Taylor and Sam
Maple- Charlotte and William
Beech- Billy and Jess
Staying Safe Online
Here are TEN easy steps to help you stay safe when online.
1) Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
2) Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
3) Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
4) Never give out your passwords
5) Don’t befriend people you don’t know
6) Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
7) Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
8) Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
9) Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
10) If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.